Those viewing MBS from the outside might assume we are like any warehouse operation. We check in, shelve and ship out course materials — that is true. However, MBS is also so much more. We are a technology company, industry leaders and innovators who serve and support educational institutions.
As part of Barnes & Noble Education, MBS is in a family of companies that offers colleges and universities the widest scope of programs, services, software and hardware designed specifically to hurdle the current and future course material and retail challenges college campuses face.
Check out the available tools and resources.
As we enter 2022, we want you to know MBS continues to invest in and support the independent college store market. Through us, college stores:
- Increase student affordability and improve store margins
- Get more books, receive additional support and put money back into the budget
- Improve store functionality, profitability, customer service, and management capabilities with our advanced, and continuously updated, collegiate retail system that offers:
- Flexible system functionality
- New features and application updates released multiple times a year
- Advanced interfaces to connect with your campus systems
- Top-of-the-line eCommerce and in-store experiences
- Experienced implementation, training and support teams available on day one and throughout your partnership
- Low total cost of ownership with the highest return on investment in the industry
- Support innovative course material distribution methods and programs, such as inclusive access or custom distribution options designed to fill the specific needs of your campus
Learn more about the tools and resources available to college stores.
With MBS you have a partner that is dedicated, supportive and, most importantly, in your corner. We look forward to continuing to serve you as the education and retail industries come roaring back stronger than ever.
Get the MBS advantages