Over the years, the collegiate retail industry has significantly evolved, bringing new technology to help better serve students. We recently had the opportunity to sit down with Charlie Rutt, the Director of University Store at the University of Central Missouri, to discuss how his store’s long partnership with MBS Store Technology Solutions has evolved over the years and the tools that are currently benefiting his store most.
To keep up with current industry demands, stores need a collegiate retail system that evolves with them and offers new technology to best serve the campus community. In the video below, Mr. Rutt shares what he has learned through his years of industry experience and how the store’s system has evolved to add more convenience.
Watch now. College Store Conversations with University of Central Missouri on Vimeo
With the MBS system, stores can:
- Automate and simplify processes with proven retail technology
- Elevate the customer experience with simple omnichannel purchasing
- Increase market share by maximizing competitive advantages
- Expand the reach of the bookstore with state-of-the-art mobile technology
- Benefit from expert customer support from implementation through ongoing training
Find out how the MBS system can help your store. Schedule a time to speak with your system representative, email email@example.com or call 800-325-4138.