While college stores can get the most benefits from a bin-and-hold order, sometimes you might need to place an ASAP order. MBS is here to serve all of your ordering needs from the efficiency of a bin and hold to the urgency of ASAP. As a premier company for wholesale textbooks, we are a one-stop location for all of the new and used book inventory you need.
The different types of orders
Bin-and-hold order – A bin-and-hold order is left with us for a set amount of time. During that time, more books are added to your bin through reworks or as you update your wantlist with new titles and/or quantities. You will then receive your consolidated order in one shipment, or you can choose to have several orders arrive on designated dates.
ASAP order – An ASAP order is compared against a snapshot of our inventory when the order is placed. Any books we have on your wantlist will be compiled and shipped to you within 24 hours.
Benefits of ordering through MBS
MBS’ fluid inventory flow means that we have more of the books your store needs constantly coming into our facility. Additionally, our state-of-the-art warehouse and logistics expertise ensures we can get your order to you ASAP for those late adoptions.
By placing your ASAP order with MBS, you will:
- Spend less — Save money on new and used books
- Save time — Fill more of your inventory demands with one order
- Get the books your store needs before rush starts — ASAP orders are shipped the next business day
Lower costs with MBS
In addition to our unparalleled used book selection, we also offer discounted new books. MBS gives you 12.5% off publisher net price on new books. This means you can lower your overall acquisition costs and save time by ordering more books from one location.
Our new book inventory is marked with a blue sticker so you can easily identify which new inventory came from MBS. To help lower costs, simply shelve and sell those books first.
We recommend you take these easy steps:
- Stock the new books with blue stickers in front of those without the sticker, so you are more likely to sell them first.
- Make looking for the blue sticker part of your staff training by explaining that when they are pulling new books, they should grab the textbooks with the blue sticker first.
MBS is here to fill all of your ordering needs from bin-and-hold orders to ASAP. Simply place your order as you usually would from MBS, and we’ll take care of the rest.