MBS is proud to take part in this year’s ICBA conference. Director of Field Marketing Jerry Lynch, Associate Director of Field Marketing Elizabeth Taylor, Systems Sales Manager Rick Curtis and Territory Manager Julie Wood will be there representing MBS and would love to speak with you during the PRIMEtime meetings.
Join us to discuss how MBS can help your store meet its 2023 goals, ways to get more low-cost used books, how to maximize your MBS partnership, and how the MBS system can help your store enhance its competitive advantages.
Not sure what questions to ask? Here are some ideas to get the conversation started.
Lowering the cost of course materials
- What are best practices for maximizing used book inventory?
- How does starting, or restarting, a rental program benefit stores?
- How can my store implement guaranteed buyback?
Reducing store costs with an MBS partnership
- What are the value-added benefits and services of a Premier Partnership?
- How can I maximize our existing Premier Partnership benefits?
Maximizing the MBS system
- How does the MBS system help stores boost their competitive advantages?
- What hardware and peripheral options are currently available?
- What tools does the MBS system offer to expand online sales?
MBS values independent college stores and continues to develop new products and services to help you better serve students and streamline processes. We also serve stores that are looking to take a less hands-on approach to course materials with our non-traditional course material management options. If your store is currently exploring the additional options available to you, our representatives would also be happy to talk to you about our custom store solutions, such as virtual, inclusive access or equitable access.
Additionally, MBS system partners can join us just after ICBA for our Users Group Meeting (Friday morning, February 10, 2023). During the Users Group Meeting, we will go over recent enhancements and discuss upcoming rollouts.
We’ll see you at the 2023 ICBA Conference!