In the latest installment of Campus Store Conversations, we sat down with Kristine Herman, Manager, Johnson County Community College Bookstore, to discuss how her store and the MBS system have evolved and adapted together to best serve the store’s customer base and provide the materials they need to be successful.
The college store industry is rapidly evolving. It is essential for college stores to keep up with changing trends and market demands. Part of what makes that possible is having the tools to tackle the latest trends, the technology to streamline operations and the support services to help your store thrive against any challenge.
Ms. Herman spoke about her store’s experience with the MBS system and how they work to best serve their diverse customers.
With the MBS system, stores can:
- Automate and simplify processes with proven retail technology
- Elevate the customer experience with simple omnichannel purchasing
- Increase market share by maximizing competitive advantages
- Take control of revenue and reduce overhead with low total cost of ownership
- Benefit from around-the-clock customer support from implementation to ongoing training
Find out how the MBS system can help your store. Schedule a time to speak with your system representative, email email@example.com or call 800-325-4138.