MBS CRM helps college stores improve customer outreach and service. This incredible tool is free for MBS Store Technology Solutions partners. Already stores are benefiting from expanded customer service and marketing technology. We recently sat down with Kurt Kaiser, Assistant Director — Course Materials, Colorado State University, to discuss how his store is incorporating CRM into its processes.
Hear how the CSU Bookstore is utilizing CRM to improve customer outreach and more efficiently help students.
MBS CRM offers college store a simple, elegant, all-in-one solution that takes customer service and marketing to the next level. Some of the features include:
- Look up transactions by account number, name, email address and phone number
- Transactions from multiple store locations, registers and the store’s eCommerce site
- Review and edit contact information
- Personalize marketing with easily extractable data
- Look up all transactions for a customer regardless of how they paid
- Quickly locate the information you need with intuitive search and filtering options
- Export, email and/or print any information
- Simplify importing customer information from the campus system to update
Learn more about how CRM expands college store marketing and simplified customer service.